Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life has Happened

For all of my eager determination and commitment to working on this blog, I seem to have epic failed.  Part of me wants to make all sorts of excuses and complain about how busy I've been, but that is not going to change the fact that I haven't posted for two and a half months.  So, it's time to just move on.

I'm working on a post  which I hope to have up either later tonight or (more likely) tomorrow.  I'm also starting a collaborative blog with my brother.  I may also start using a tumblr account for my posts instead of this one, but if I do I will announce it.

Lots of exciting things have been happening in my life lately.  I've been looking for jobs and now have two options, of which I am fairly likely to be accepted to one.  I've started doing freelance writing for Breakpoint, and this Sunday I have a book signing for Transforming Light at First Church of Christ in Wethersfield.  At the same time, I've had a difficult few months because of the stress of my job search and some emotional struggles.  Still, things are going well overall, and right now I am feeling optimistic and excited about what God has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment